22nd IUNS-ICN POSTPONED to 2022
The 22nd IUNS-ICN was scheduled to be held from September 14-19, 2021 in Tokyo, Japan.
In view of the worldwide spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, we had been carefully monitoring its impact.
Due to its developing situation and difficulties in traveling abroad, after much thought and deliberation, the Organizing Committee of 22nd IUNS-ICN has decided to postpone the congress to December 6-11, 2022.
This was a difficult decision to make; however, the health and safety of the participants is our highest priority.
Since the congress has been postponed, the call for abstracts is temporarily suspended.
We will inform new important dates and any possible changes in due time.
Please check our website (https://icn22.org/), as all updates will be consistently posted therein.
加藤久典(東京大学大学院農学生命科学研究科 健康栄養機能学社会連携講座 特任教授)
The Power of Nutrition: For the Smiles of 10 Billion People
1. Advances in Nutrition Research
2. Nutrients and Nutritional Assessment
3. Nutrition Through Life Course
4. Nutrition and Management of Diseases
5. Food Culture Practices and Nutrition Education
6. Public Health Nutrition and Environment
7. Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds
8. Agriculture, Food Science and Safety
Official language: English